SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Sunbridge/Pandist are Hiring - Expanding, page-13

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    The market sent nst down under a dollar only a couple of months ago its now at 2.36 I think what changed a couple of months ago nst was still looking cash positive nothing really changed that much but the market sold it down then has gone gang bausters on it. Please please do not tell me the market is right the market is almost never right its either over compensating or over valuing but with sunbridge it seems around cash backing is where the market sees fair value and I can't disagree with the issues it had but its most defaintely not a 5c stock and if the panicked take it down there it won't stay there long as can be seen even when the citgroup holders were selling 10 mil or so into low volume it never went below 5.4 and it never stayed at 5.4 for very long and bugger all changed hands to get it there before it quickly rebounded.

Mr Market has had cash backing as fair value for a while now if as some suggest it goes down 20% to say 5c it will not rest there long.

AP's leaving out of the blue during low volume christmas period could only get it down to 5.4c so really lets get real if like the 6 or more dumps we've had previous this will find a level and for people to say its going to 2c I mean really aeeacric!

Just for the record aeceric having been around the stock before is the sp going to tank and stay down with no-one buying in or will it be perhaps a quick dip down then a slow sell before finding a level around cash backing again?

We went ages with low volumes and the citigroup offloading into that yet the sp remained fairly well around cash backing so what fundamentally will change to casue this panic?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.