SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Spot on Klogg but the friendlydwarves has been spamming this...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Spot on Klogg but the friendlydwarves has been spamming this thread for ages - about 9-10 months & I welcome a new contribution and counter views but FD has only one view and that's to yell "FIRE" over and over and over and over for months on end and close to a year now.

I have invited FD's views on more contemporary maters pertaining to Sunbridge but to no avail and cannot work out how he's not been warned or given a holiday for spamming at the very least not to mention all the sins transgressed in relation to HC rules.

I don't want FD to leave but he needs to get with the times - give us a critical view of the last financials before they also fade into the distance with time.

Come on FD - be relevant and give us something new please - not based on old information that's been flogged to death and took us down to many dead ends and never was proven anyway..

You cannot push your views on HC in regards any fraudulent claims without proof - its not right & must amount to defamation -

I have called the main man a tight ar_se amoungst other things and maintain that view - which he is free to change - but to keep pushing that its a fraud has to stop FD without something to back it up not relying on second hand views from nearly a year ago.

Penny pinching is viewed by some as a virtue in business - and sexing up a prospectus a couple of years ago is hardly inventing the wheel in Australia or possibly anywhere..

Please FD something relevant and recent..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.