ITE i.t.& e limited

(ITE) it&e.Hi Ocker,Psychologically; I find you an interesting,...

1. 399 Posts.
    (ITE) it&e.

Hi Ocker,

Psychologically; I find you an interesting, but ....unfortunately re (ITE) ....a rather bitter person Ocker, and imo, you ought to seriously consider professional therapy counselling ....

And do not take that the wrong way..... it is meant lovingly ....and caringly....

Have you ever been bullied at work, or maybe treated.... unkindly, or unfairly...Ocker, in resp[ect of your dealings with someone from -- or realted to ... (ITE).... ?

I sense Ocker; that you have either:

(a) a lingering resentment with (ITE) the company, or...

(b) a lingering resentment with some part of a past relationship you have had with (ITE) .... perhaps--??

Why do I suspect something.... somewhere ...is seriously amiss here...??

It is the combined sum and personal attack like ....TONE of your posts Ocker...

What do I mean exactly...?

Ocker your responses are more "reactions and lashing out at something" ---rather than a calm rational response; as such.

Your psots recently --on ---(ITE), from my perspective; seem, to

--go beyond ....??-- a dispasionate analysis of the Company and its future prospects,.... and instead.... move into the internalized realm .... of inner expression of something knawing away at you-- something 'bottled up'---something that wants to "lash out"-- or some such... (ie: Ocker, imo, you are internalizing your projected frustrations, or annoyances, grievances or hurt bitter feelings about your unfiar treatment or wahtever it is-- or some such)-- ...and taking them out in your posts on this Forum re (ITE).

This is all evidenced clearly by what may be interpreted; and seen ...as your "chip on the shoulder approach" -and the "world is against me", - bordering on a potential; psychosis of some form or another......that sounds to me as being rather unhealthy.

I had alerady begun to suspect this was the pertinent fact about your [psts Ocker before-- re (ITE) Ocker, ....but it was your latest sharp and defensive .... clipped, turgid response -- to my simple querry,..... errrrr..... whether you had ever rung ....either:

(1) the ANZ,

(2) ASX,

(3) NAB,

(4) Chicago Exchange,

(5) HSBC, or

(6) CBA

(7) Fortis

(8) Qld Treasury Recently.... etc etc, etc........about how THEY found their likening or otherwise....and WHY they chose to go with (ITE) and why THEY-- seelcted the (ITE) Risk Mgt Software , that drew you to say in response to this simply querry.....:

"Robbo, I (Ocker) do not have to..."

This really clinched it for me.

It was like sort of sort of implying , I am "God", I know all-I know all than any other about Risk Mgt Software-- I do not need to listen to what the actual (ITE) clients--and what THEY have to say-- it will never all work-- you just listen to ME...!!..."

It was this sort of "Clenched fist" tight emotional sort of response, which finally allowed me ....to finalize my original forming assessment; re what it was (and even more alarmingly still IS -- [present tense]--, Ocker)-- which is at the Core Root Cause ....of your PERSONAL reactions and frustrations and disappointments and bitterness.

It is what is... CAUSING .....your Inner Resentments, and clear sense of aggrievements, past bertrayals...??-- and personal Bitterness --??-- to anything at all-- that resembes anything to do ....with the word.... (ITE). ...

-Because you know what question; you chose to completely ignore Ocker....?

I asked, is their anything Ocker; -- any one iota of anything; which you would praise.... about the (ITE) software...?

And you Ocker, competely ignored this question....!!

Why...?

Psychologically this is rather easy to interpret.

You did not even "see" the question Ocker-- you are so tunnel visioned at present-- something negative is knawing away... and beavering away at you...?

....What is this...precisly ... ?

Well, to be frank, I do not honestly know...

It as thought the letters in the company name: " (ITE)"-- causes you; a violent unhealthy allergic "flare up" style of stronger than normal reaction... and really sets you off......--

And the reader; of waht you are saying, can sense a completely DIFFERENT agenda -- some other .... 'force'.... brewing away .... simmering.... underneath your actual ostensible answers....

And then the reader; can then calmly begin to detect.... a pattern forming... ....to the thread of your hurts ...and/or .... to whatever your resentments.... may possibly be ...?.

Now then; glad now to have got that .....'done & dusted;-- and out of the way !! .....

....What to do then,....?

As a caring person Ocker, my sincere suggestion to you is this:

Do quickly-- imo-- Seek some psychological professional counselling; for whatever it is it ; that is causing you this severe angst ... this negative frustration and this strong resentment..

....: Why ought you do this...Ocker,?

Coz .... let's forget totally for a minute; whatever is our respective views for a moment .....about the merits or demerits-- of the Competitive Advantages and future prospects for (ITE) .....or any other stock on the ASX-- for a minute--...

But if the Company we are discussing concerned.... (in this particualr case it is (ITE)-- .... is going to cause YOU -- this sort.... of personalized negative reaction-- it is simply.... not at all psychologically, emotionally, or spiritually.... at all healthy mate ... !!

And also; as a person who cares about people-- let me tell you--playing a mental game of: .... "ping pong with you Ocker" ; .....on (ITE) is now not wise-- to continue with you Ocker...as it will only aggravate ...whatever is bugging you severely and hurting you...?--...possibly from from the past ...??....

....Why so, you reckon .... Robbo...?

Coz Ocker;.... I can sense ....your frustration, hurt and personal inner angst, that you bring to the table .... on this Topic...!!

It goes way way past ....the merits and/or.... demerits of the Company... under review...

For you it is obviously, imo, TOO Personal.

And I for one' do not know the full background ....as to why firm (ITE) .... "sets you off" everytime... like this .....

And it is not for me to counsel you-- instead .....it is for a professional, well regarded counsellor, with good if not excellent references, professionally accredited and trained, .... a ethical ..... and trained counsellor....

So in that light Ocker, I sincerely do wish YOU well, --and also, all the best to resolving ....some of what it is which is churning you up mate..... but I am not the one to either:

(a) be your punching bag

or ...

(b) be your counsellor

Instead, my recommendation, is for you Ocker, to do it with a Professional Counsellor..... and Do deal with it... and do not let it continue... to FESTER... for the sake of your innder well being, peace and equanimity.

Kindest Regards ....

....and wishing you all the very best... on resolving these personal issues,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.