ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e. (ITE)HI Montw.You will find that onely about 20% of the...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e. (ITE)

HI Montw.

You will find that onely about 20% of the (ITE) Client List has a "specific ASX Release" attached to it....

Why is this...?

One word: "confidentiality".

So why do they even say the name of the firm.....

The Customer(the bank of Financial Institution) agrees to only that oblique back-ground reference-- but will not agree with ....and indeed requests confidentiality-- with respect to the the specifics of the transaction--

ie: whether it is perceived as Tier One/Tier Two--, and the Price Range & Terms of Payment- agreed to, whether it is Monarque, PTX, or Razor, what level of Service Maintenance Agreement, when it is due to go "live"--, whether it is a initial installation or a upgrade, etc, etc, etc,...

-Another good example indeed is NAB, and Timbercorp, both are on the Client List; but not single seperate Announcement...

...Why...?

-For the same reasons as I have described ....in the above paragraph .....ie:banks, insurance co's, financial houses, area bit paranoid--- about commercial confidentiality--have many sets of internal lawyers employed to protect their butt, and almost do it (request confidentiality)-- as an instinctive first level reponse... to many/most of their innner operational higher level commercial transactions and dealings.....

Hope that clarifies a bit...

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.