ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e. (ITE)Hi Ocker,Firstly let me underline one point. I...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e. (ITE)

Hi Ocker,

Firstly let me underline one point.

I respect your contrary point of view, and desire to pcik up on details whre you feel I am misinformed.

I repect that, and am comfortable with that.

Can I also say, that I have put this question, about confidentiality to three seperate Directors -- of (ITE)-- specifically Stephen Simpson, Oliver Carton, and James Maranis, as well and in addition to a insider Seciorr Exuective... and that is the gist of what they have told me in the past 2-3 months-- on seperate and numrous occassions-- and in seperate contexts of seperate discussions-- and ahve specifically told me... that some financial institutions want; and do request confidentiality.... about their internal systems.....

--However Ocker, I do NOT want to engage in a "point scoring" exercize with you ......or anyone else... .. and again, let me reiterate, I respect your expertise in Risk Mgt Software.

Ocker, Investors ... by definition in a Lsited Company-- rarely agree .... about the merits or otherwise ....of any company's .... perceived real true future earnings potential and ascribed value ....and the intrinsic value that underlies the company's Business Model and the Compony as a Whole--

(If investors did precisly agree--there would no buyers AND SELLERS-- in any stock-- there would be no market-- and no trading of stocks) as no one would see a relative disadvantage or advantage to beibng other than a HOLDER at a pre determined price... (and so we move into Efficient Capital theory versus inefficent Capital theory--but that is a long story that I will not ...obviously be going into here !!)...!!

_One can gather from the tenor and tone of your psots Ocker that you personally are not a fan of either:

(a) the ITE product suite ..?or

(b) the Company's future prospects..? or

(c) The Company's Management..?

or ....(d) The Company as a whole....?

And that is your perfect right to have a negative view of one, some or all of the above points.

Your perfect, and clear right....Ocker, and again we must respect that.

Can I ask Okcer, do you see, any redeeming features or any attribute about the Client Wins which ITE have achieved, or any positive about (ITE's) Growth and/or progress in either the Australian, US, or European or Asian markets tha does slighly impress you... even one iota..?

Do you see...even.... one iota of value at all...?

Or instead do you think the whole story is really quite poor and bad, and no light in this tunnel at all..?

Finally; have you ever rung... say the ANZ... or ASX ...or HSBC... NAB-- and asked their chief IT officer.... what they think ...of (ITE's Razor or Monarque suite of products......?

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.