SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

'sundance closes on new partner, page-4

1. 1,069 Posts.
    Sadly yes it's old news. It was quoted in an Open Briefing by Don Lewis in Mid April. It also contained the now proven incorrect suggestion that "we are hopeful that we will be able to select preferred partners around mid-year".

I have to assume something went awry with these deals as Don was saying he'd be announcing partners in 2-3 months which to me suggests things were close to being agreed on.

I have to agree with Yacheng that there is no longer any point trying to apply TA to this stock. From here till we get THE announcement it's going to trade on fundamentals. The volume is down which tells me most traders have left the building so the self fulfilling aspect of charting (whereby the charts say the stock is going to rise and all the traders buy) is no longer applicable.

I've been very bullish on this stock in the past but we're entering a difficult period now. I don't believe minor announcements will have much affect of the share price. Another 100MT of 60% FE IO won't make a lot of difference to opinion. The company needs to show it can get a cashed up partner in on the deal and not much else is going to change perception. It's been a real blow for the touted partners coming on board mid-year not to materialise and this is the kind of project that will really suffer if it looks like it cannot get a funding partner as everything hinges on the money for infrastructure. Without it it doesn't matter how much resource they have.

I've resigned myself to this being a later rather than sooner mover. That said I'm still holding and believe it will get up eventually. I'd really like to hear something more positive in November at the AGM because another revised timeline with partners pushed back will hurt us all quite a lot.

Illiquid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.