SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Westcott,You said "You said Zanaga is next door to SDL. For...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    Hi Westcott,

You said "You said Zanaga is next door to SDL. For God sake get your facts right.I don't have to go online to check out who is in the same area as SDL. I have been researching this area of Central and West Africa for the past 7 YEARS"

well for your information Zanaga iron ore happen to be located in the same area as SDL, they are both in the republic of congo and Zanaga is 200KM closer to the port than Sundance.

Like you i know most of iron ore players there. African Iron,Baobab Resources,Bellzone,Cape Lambert,African Minerals,Core Mining,Equatorial,Ferrex plc,afferro,Ferrum Crescent,Avonlea Minerals,Legend Mining,London Mining,Midwinter,Sundance and Zanaga Iron Ore Company etc....so you can bull with novice but not with me sorry.

Like i said earlier, the best comparison for Sundance is Core Mining Avima project. Core Mining valued less than $90 million, Sundance valued at $300 million. Core mining reserves upgrade over one billion ton at 59% FE....No wonders there is an article on "The Australian" mentioning Core mining to be the next Andrew Forrest or Gina Ginehart.

I wont say no more but good luck all....next stop is 8 cents....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.