SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Westcott, what did you mean "I didn't say to sell in December...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    Westcott, what did you mean "I didn't say to sell in December 2012" just look at my sentiment correctly. I said in December there would be no deal and my sentiment said "sell".
    I think back then,lots of people wanted to sell above 30/40 cents but it is the posting from the likes of you hailed as "westcott champion of SDL" that ruined them. I was lucky to have sold at much much higher price but not the others. You may lost substantial amount in SDL and trying hard to convince people not to sell..is it because so you could unload when the price is up?.

Lion2009, in response to you...its in my opinion Sundance would have difficulity getting JV. I may be wrong but as of today i know they are still continuing discussions with other Chinese construction companies. Why still the Chinese especially from a construction company? Its a sign to me that they are very desparate! and none of the European,Indian,American,Western or even Australian wanting to put money in SDL. Others mining companies in Africa already has a JV with majors, why not Sundance?

There are lots of complex issues Sundance has to overcome before they can get a JV.

All in my opinion only...do your further research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.