TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

sundance iron ore, page-2

1. 2,677 Posts.
    Dude, you are right regarding value etc. As I have said on numerous occassions, many know the price of the share but only a few know the value of IFE, but more importantly TRF.

Why one company is worth more than another comes down to human nature and the way people percieve things. I still like to think of those in TRf for the longer term are like those in FMG when it was $1 or even $5 and waited for the real value. While TRF may or may not be similar, it should be worth a lot more just on potential. That why I am in and staying in. Whether this is 'too much in love' with TRF I dont think so. Its more realising the potential and the need to hold.

Management are being proably a bit to consertive when compared to others.

too many things in TRf to try the preservation of capital exercise..

As to IFE it is close to port and rail and any interest from an overseas mill should see it fly. Maybe they are wait to prove a larger reserve to make it more attractive and greater ecomony of scale. The only issue is that there is no direct shipping. however, there are indications that there may be direct shipping reserves.

Again, drilling going on and anlaysis taking place. news should be coming soon. be patient on IFE and on TRF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.