SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

sundance recruiting

1. 61 Posts.
    Sundance continue to gear up toward production. I note the advertisment below for a Site Electrician and another advertisement for Human Resources listed on Jobs4mining website.

Site Electrician
    Job category: Mine Operations
    Description:
    SITE ELECTRICIAN - Cameroon Sundance Resources is a well established iron ore exploration company based in southern Cameroon, Africa approaching production phase. Reporting to the Site Operations Superintendent, the site electrician will be responsible for supervising and executing all equipment and technical support to facilitate the effective delivery of the mobile and fixed plant for high voltage power supply on all the projects. Your duties will also include but not be limited to:- Managing electrical and maintenance of the fleet of Generator equipment Supervise & train local employées Plan, coordinate and deliver all electrical activities for all fixed, mobile equipment and infrastructure for all high voltage power supplies Develop a rigorous planned maintenance programme Minimise any down time Essential Prerequisites:- Full Trade qualifications Minimum of 5 years experience Strong communication & interpersonal skills Team-player Must be able to work and perform under pressure Click on the link to apply for this position
    Salary: Negotiable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.