SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

My apologies - I worded my post incorrectly - Sangha Mining have...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    My apologies - I worded my post incorrectly - Sangha Mining have the permits, not ANS. We have already shared our views with one another and as mentioned you have some very insightful points.

@shares007 - Yes some formidable companies. Sangha mining/Bestway do not have the Chinese connection to bring these (as you mentioned experienced companies) companies together. It is all well and good to have mining permits but the Cameron/Congo Governments do want to spend a single franc on the project. Without ANS there is not way they can pull the IO out of the earth. Minimum 10B needed to get this up and running, and as always this will run over that figure. Infrastructure is imperative to get this project off the ground. Could the Congo/Cameroon manage to build the infrastructure needed. I think not. So yes, ANS is very much needed for this project. They have secured 10B in funding, that is incredible regardless of ones sentiment towards ANS. This will unlock the whole region.

Nope, i didn't miss the conversation. Yes we are delisted. Once there are binding agreements ANS will be in a very very strong position to IPO. All above mentioned companies listed on the HKSE. My gut says HKSE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.