SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Not likely - ANS will IPO on HKSE under a new entity. Unlike SDL...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Not likely - ANS will IPO on HKSE under a new entity. Unlike SDL who had many many many many years to get this project up and running, ANS along with Chinese SOE have been able to achieve this. China can not wait any longer to secure her IO for 2025 onwards.

Like i have stated on the ANS thread - China are not worried about an ex partner of ANS whom are running an insolvent company with zero funds in the bank and and have an incompetent BOD. SDL vs China and Chinese SOEs... I wonder who would wins that battle... GeoPol and Macro conditions have fortunately lined up very nicely for ANS and its strategic partners. Unfortunately for SDL both regions dropped SDL due to their own incompetence. ANS and co continue full steam ahead (mind the pun).

China via ANS have locked in 15+ years of IO and yet i see euphoric SDL holders not seeing the larger picture here. SDL still looking for free handouts, unfortunately SDL are at the end of the train track (mind the pun). From memory SDL hold 100M in ANS shares, these will prove to be very valuable. SDL life-support remains on for the minute. Giulio and Porter just want their continued paycheque. What opportunities do SDL have in the pipeline?

I wish each and every investment was a successful one and I never want to see people loss their funds. Low cap speculative stocks/crypto sometime don't play out as we want regrettably.

I agree with a few posts in this tread - we are nearing EOFY - IMO declare SDL shares as a capital loss and off set any capital gains you had for FY 2021/22 (chat with your registered accountant).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.