SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

.....havent visited the forum for a long time. Interesting now...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    .....havent visited the forum for a long time. Interesting now your view on many who posted on this play realistically.....

Andres (since you asked), I can't get the BRR media 2015 outlook webcast to connect, hence I comment just on the ASX releases that I read today including as far back as the December quarterly (a lot of reading for one day).

Well, unless SDL management is telling us a whole lot of porky pies, then I have to say the situation is infinitely better now than when I last looked. I haven't yet heard the Chinese lodging a complaint with the ASX accusing SDL in misrepresenting their actions with respect to working with the company and the Cameroon government towards an equity/debt arrangement for Port & Rail.

Essentially, funding is on the horizon though not confirmed. Chinese pre-conditions for Chinese debt seems very definitive and clear (I doubt it's fictitious).

Until China insists SDL removes those releases from the ASX, I have to say things are looking up and anyone who sold out of fear (and there has been plenty of that around here - there is a daily trail of the stuff) may regret their decision (perhaps that's an understatement even).

Because the stock at the moment is priced for failure and the market cap is worth the cash flow generated by a 40MTA operation in a few days (using the modest conservative long term average of $80/T as it appears SDL is doing with equity partners). As you know, this is not a multi-day project but a multi-decade one.

On the one hand, you have the Sundance is terminal, dead duck, sell now before it's too late knock-knock anyone-there message....mind you some of the posts addressed to Westcott were so frightening, they made my eyes water.

So although I can't really conclude other than looking at both sides of the argument, I am definitely now leaning towards the positive outcome. I don't think Sundance (would) falsified anything of that sort without facing the prospect of some serious penalties.

Good luck to all holders !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.