SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Sundances Resources revising upwards the annual production of iron Mbalam, page-27

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1454
    I sold out a couple of months ago because I was too stupid to sell out earlier.
    This does not mean I will not buy back in and in fact every intention is to. Obviously any new purchase is a new investment from a (much) lower base and losses have been crystallised to offset any profits - just capital management.
    Anyone that invests in shares should understand that things change and can change rapidly.
    I don't think anyone has argued this actual project will not eventually be done. The question is how SDL as a company can do it and how it will impact shareholders. Obviously finance major issue. The sp now is very different than what it was when the main protagonists on HC went for each other with gusto. (and we all know some of the nonsense spouted then and some "knew" what was happening nudge nudge wink wink)
    Anyway around this price it is probably worth a punt as a bottom draw surprise package.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.