SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Ibis, I appreciate your good intentions and your arguments...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi Ibis, I appreciate your good intentions and your arguments are fundamentally sound.

However too much attention and speculation it appears is based on what China may or may not do.

While I am leaning positively towards SDL generally and I don't believe the company would have falsified the information in the ASX releases which as far back as the December quarterly already indicated potential Chinese equity partnership.

I am not selling (I am sure many have and glad never to look back) but I will unlikely to be buying.

I suggest everyone should read post #14959771 to see the other side of the coin. It could be a reality check.   

Chinese Govt involved with Hanlong via their bid...that's debatable...If they were why all the dramas with NDRC and funding if the govt were involved and behind it?..Sure maybe the original funding to buy stake back then funds were sloshing around...look at who else Hanlong bought stakes in...but hardly a China Govt backed deal

Now the Chinese govt are involved in SDL.....are they? Says who?..Do they even know SDL!

Do any of us really think the Chinese/Hanlong have any real concern over a insignificant shareholding in SDL thats worthless......Surely if there was any remote interest they would have put their hand up...These shares aren't even on their radar? What are they worth $8m?...no worthless...coz you cant get out of them!...

Because the Chinese Govt have a strategic interest in Banks, doesn't mean that they are exerting influence on these banks and their funding for SDL!

SDL are now in direct talks with Chinese Govt...Says who? What level?

All they have said is that they are working closer with China....clutching at straws?

Its very hard to see SDL getting to production...and even if it did...whats left for current shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.