CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

sunday age page 6 skin donor shortage, page-9

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    N, I think we will beg to differ on this one. Anything on S Washer is now history and while this is a suboptimal history, he didn't impact the SP particularly in his time and i assume nothing more will be released to the market. In terms of company promotion, the most difficult issue in my opinion is just how medically technical this is to get the average investor to understand it... Then after the promotion you add that we have no insitu data on humans (currently) and for legal reasons you add in all of the usual "at your own risk" stuff... then are spending CZD cash reserves primarily to perplex and concern people. In the medical burns/skin market there are other companies out self promoting and promising the world but delivering little... I prefer the CZD approach of under promise rather than overt promotion... Until hard science supports what it can do. Ok, why am I so enthusiastic/positive on CZD: my interest both academically and financially in Polynovo occurred after I met John Greenwood in 2005. If I'd never met John I would not have considered this stock... his passion is motivating and if only 10% of what he plans actually comes to fruition then CZD holders will enjoy the returns while knowing they have invested/assisted the company make a real difference to human suffering in burns patients generally and to improved survival rates in severe burns... Add to that the other potential dressings and orthopaedic/dental etc other applications and as I've said previously I see CZD as an Australian biotech blue chip share within 2 years... Good luck to all. Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.