Sunday and public holiday penalty rates will be reduced, page-116

1. 28,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Same poster, same teacher he reckons he knew. Rinse and repeat diligent. Of course, lessons create themselves, syllabuses write themselves, preparation of homework and work sheets are self-generating and all those corrections, from work completed by classes? Well, they all magically get corrected and assessed by themselves. Also school reports write themselves and staff/subject/department/curriculum staff meetings are attended after school BY NO-ONE? The average secondary teacher has five classes each day and at different year levels and in different subjects, but HEY teaching is just a doddle-in-the-park, reckons diligent.

All on the basis of a single phone call by a teacher who asked why he was not home by 5pm. Most teachers work each evening and some, after their swim.

Delusional man you are diligent. I am sure you only know that one teacher and judge him on his single phone call to you. He is not representative of teachers, diligent. I should know as I have taught for 28 years........

But, still, you love your ignorance apparently as you repeat ad nauseum that same old story as if that signifies or proves anything at all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.