BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Sunday herald, page-72

1. 7,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2797
    So I havent been an investor for long but one thing I never understood about people that try to undermine a company, is that they fail to understand alot of people that are looking forward to BRN and holding their stocks is seeking for something revolutionary in the future.

You probably learn the hard way. The success rate of ASX tech (except biomedical) companies is close to zero. In fact nearly all end up broke within 3-5 years. They are usually a 'too good to be true' story with no realistic business plan. Many are nothing more than lifestyle companies paying fat salaries to directors. That's the harsh reality. It isn't 'downramping'.

BRN was reverse listed. No reverse listed ASX company has succeeded for decades. The ASX has now effectively banned the practice.

Unfortunately HC rules against cross-promoting prevent me naming these many recent failed tech and reverse listed companies.

Doesnt it make sense that there is an over valuation when theres something on the horizon?

The price has been pumped up on an intended (aka non-existent) Phase I grant (potentially worth a mere $125K) with NASA. It takes many years to go from Phase 1 to acceptance. Only a tiny percentage of projects ever proceed beyond Phase 2 ($1 million maximum funding). Almost none get accepted by NASA.

The price peaked at 97 cents on Wednesday. It has already fallen 33% to 65 cents since then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.