BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Typical rubbish from you Cait. 1) I share my concerns for others...

1. 897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Typical rubbish from you Cait.

1) I share my concerns for others benefits, I state them as my own not as facts. I never said I was or that others should vote no. And seriously, get over it. The vote has come and gone, this is the current reality of 'our' investment.

2) The original announcement, you could call this a fact Cait since you like them so much, stated the capital raising would be completed by the end of October. So no I don't think 'oh it's the holidays' is a justifiable reason. I know for a FACT, that the closing date was extended until the start of December.

3) The announcement has now been pulled from the WUC website which I find rather curious, don't you?

4) I choose to not just 'trust' in someone blindy, many talented and experienced operators have led companies into administration or bankruptcy before. I ask questions as part of my process in choosing to invest or not, and that is in large part what this forum is for. To share information, and allow others to comment as a sounding board.

5) and not that it's any of your business, I have contacted George, several times in fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.