BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Sunday Mine inspection, page-27

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Buc,

In my opinion, every news article, news release, securities filing, and post on this forum should be looked at skeptically, regardless of whether it is favorable or unfavorable to BLR/WUC. In particular, is there credible evidence to support an assertion?

One can choose to blindly trust a news source or a company official, or one can wait for sufficient evidence to emerge from a credible source.

In my opinion, there is little credible empirical evidence demonstrating the economic feasibility of ablation on a commercial scale using a specific mineral resource.

Does ablation have potential to reduce processing costs? Absolutely. Has ablation been subjected to the rigors of an independent review and analysis under NI 43-101? No.

Have all permitting/licensing issues been resolved in the jurisdiction of Colorado, USA? No.

Granted, Mr. Glasier has extensive industry experience. But that is all the more reason to question why WUC has yet to commission an independent analysis of ablation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.