AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

sunday musings

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi ...trying to get the brains to start but no luck ...my thought s on this saga .. the impending annmt., will probably not be a about a buyout of AGS or AGS increasing their share of the deposit ..I share Vespasian's view tht there will be a resource upgrade or a teaser upgrade tomorrow.

IG is no "small fry" .he knew the size and worth of the deposit ...he did not sell at the peak (around $2.70? ) So let's presume that he feels it was/is worth substantially more...That's probably what he asked NB to handover ...to have his share of the deposit .....But NB or General Atomics does not probably have so much of "easy cash" lying around...(This IMO reflects on the TRUE size of the deposit!) This could also be the reason that IG wants the size of the deposit to become public knowledge so that if the Majors get a whiff of it they could make a substantial offer for AGS....the reason that NB doesn't want the knowledge to become public ? probably the size of the deposit is also a "company maker' even for the company as large as General Atomics!!!

Maybe another postive IG felt is that the court action would help hold NB by the "curlies" even if they decide to get into mining the deposit together..either way AGS SHs win ...if they got a straight up offer from NB ...fine ...but even if they didn't the true size of the deposit would eventually reflect in the SP short term to mid term....what say you guys...rgds

P.s Long story short...announcement will be about a resource upgrade with further "upgrades" along the way..

P.P>S if AGS gets into mining with a upgraded resource imagine what the SP would be in 2013(that's 10 months away folks!!)when U308 demand is forecast to increase sharply?!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.