ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

I see it a bit differently to you. That's fine we have an...

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

I see it a bit differently to you. That's fine we have an opinion. That's what this site is for people to express their opinions.

The Appeal was dropped only because it would have been denied anyway by the courts. Cheaper to the drop the appeal than proceed with throwing more money towards something that was doomed to fail.

There is a mountain of overwhelming evidence and that is why the legal case is still proceeding. That is a FACT.

There has been thousands of articles of speculation in the Media over the last 10 or more years around the SDL project and the regional IO resource running along SDLs proposed rail corridor. There are many other potential projects and companies in the area, some of which are also caught up in this farce. Media is great at speculation, and is often used as a propaganda tool.

It is going to be very interesting to see how this one plays out.

My view is that the Chinese Communist Party will take over this project 100%. This is what they have been working towards since the beginning. They could have funded this project 10 years ago and almost did through Hanlong. Don't be surprised to see both SDL and ANS burned as collateral damage. Chinese communist party have now got their hands on and access to 15 years worth all the commercial in-confidence (confidential) information around the project thanks to Ding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.