ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Sunday pre-action discovery application and appeal discontinuance, page-122

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    I have to say very well written and well said. I am happy you made money with SDL, I have heard some horror stories and it's never nice hearing people lose capital!

I have made my points known re: pre discovery on a different thread. I do agree re: ASX, I do not think ANS will list on the ASX, It is looking like the HKSE IMO. Strategically this makes sense as 4 of the Chinese SOE are listed there. I do think ANS will be a lead on the project and get multiple ML for brokering the infrastructure deal. Both Heads of State have made it clear they do not want to fund the infrastructure (II'll touch on this below).

I have said on multiple posts that there is plenty to go around for all. SDL/ANS could potentially work together in the future, depending on the pre action and ICC hearings (very small chance of this happening but who knows). We all know the magnitude of the region and the unallocated tenements... This is a very complex project with multiple moving parts.

Just on your point below re: SDL handing the infrastructure back to Gov. I believe this was a mistake on SDL's behalf. Both governments said for many many years that they do not want to fund the infrastructure (I think from memory they were willing to fund 5% of the total cost), I think this may have hindered the relationship between SDL and both governments.

I hope it works out well for all the long term SH of both companies, as I said its never nice losing capital! All in all, it is going to be a very interesting few months ahead. Appreciate your response

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.