ITE i.t.& e limited

sunday thoughts

1. 477 Posts.
    Here's a couple of recent articles that may or may not be of interest to IT&E followers.

Thu, 01 Feb 2007, 20:35
    Investment News

After reaching an agreement yesterday with the NYSE Group Inc, The Tokyo Stock Exchange today said it is in talks to form another alliance with the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, according to published reports. "We are in negotiations for a possible alliance with the CME, especially in the area of futures trading of Japan government bonds," Toru Onoda, spokesman for the Tokyo exchange, told the Associated Press.

I notice the Chicargo Mercantile Exchange is one of IT&E's clients. Thoughts on this?

Deloitte report identifies 'red flags' for hedge fund managers and investors
    Fri, 02 February 2007, 05:58

While the hedge fund industry is maturing, the risk management and valuation practices of many hedge funds can best be characterised as in their adolescence, according to a study by Deloitte Research and Deloitte & Touche USA's Investment Management Industry Group that warns hedge fund managers and investors to watch out for nine 'red flags' in funds' risk management practices.

I wonder how the 'red flags' scenerio can be controlled with the use of products like IT&E sell.

Kind regards to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.