NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Didn't management address this in their announcement that a rig...

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Didn't management address this in their announcement that a rig had been secured and they were drilling in May or June?

There's been a consistent slide here in the past few weeks, support has eroded and we're seeing 5 cents now being a real resistance - that 2 mil sell capping is going to put some people off that's for sure.

Volume also has been relatively week.

The greater market can wear some of this blame, the soaring AUD has kept the ASX relatively stagnant - plus there's those that simply sell all by May 1st on that old traders fear of May.

Who knows?

Right now I don't think there's a thing management can do - and I'm usually the first to criticize them for their inactivity - but when you look at it, they've announced that they're drilling, they've announced the rig, the location and their expected result.

The only thing left here is to actually do the drilling.

For those hoping for a quick result of Puffin (and the royalties that come with it) - can somebody with more AED knowledge post something in regards to the progress they've made?

For me Puffin was a major decision for investing in NWE - the royalty there was enough to sustain exploration activities for NWE's other assets, limiting cap raises and JV's.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.