MTB 33.3% 0.1¢ mount burgess mining nl

Blythefan, at the risk of being called thick again, purely from...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Blythefan, at the risk of being called thick again, purely from a lack of knowledge as I am not a geologist, but I really dont trust this announcement (or many of the others that have come out, especially the ones towards the end of the year, pre year end close) as they created expectations on the Glossan and then when they let us know it is a dead loss, they throw us another ray of hope. This is a pattern that we have seen for 20 years!!

The market has been quite right to judge this company harshly as the potential is huge, but they never manage to deliver on the potential.

I think its time for the MD to move on, I am very pleased to see some young blood move into the company in the form of their new geologist, but I think the MD is the problem and he is treating the company as his own business, but in reality its not his, its yours and my company, we have invested our dollars in the operations and they are not going the way I would like them to go.

To be fair, this type of business takes time and money, which we have given to the MD for the past 10 years, with absolutly no bankable project and a share price that has not grown in 20 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $2.495K 2.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 68407474 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25091983 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.