MTB 33.3% 0.1¢ mount burgess mining nl

With the AGM/Holiday over and the gold price hitting the $830...

1. 483 Posts.
    With the AGM/Holiday over and the gold price hitting the $830 level the directors are probably at Telfer stuffing their pockets with gold ore using 2.5% uneconomically mineral recovered slightly oxidized zinc coated shovels with traces of vanadium and gold they had found last christmas in the handles, with the directors being extremely careful in the process of not having dirt on their hands and avoiding scratching their huge diamond rings with the diamonds they found in numerous kimberlite pipes after having spent many millions of dollars to find them.....WAIT.....Is that who I think it is digging in the dirt..... who do I see in the background..... it is Blythefan ...saying Yes sir yes sir will that be all sir !!!! One of the directors replies ....no keep on digging Blythefan till you hit something solid so that we can then tell all our loyal shareholders who voted us back in again by way of an announcement to the market that we are onto something big & new over the christmas lead up period with lots of potential and further investigations/drilling will need to be done which will most likely require another placement....Blythefan...replies yes sir, yes sir will that secure our employment for another year and keep those suckers I mean shareholders off our backs.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $2.495K 2.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 68407474 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25091983 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.