MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

Kevi, I know you addressed your question to Blythefan, but...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Kevi, I know you addressed your question to Blythefan, but here's my theory (for what it's worth):

It can only be a positive development seing someone like Allan Mulligan investing in MTB (the investment roughly equals his annual directors fee ex MTB), he is no fool and knows the area and sector well.

The Board of Directors have recently met (2 weeks ago)at the annual shareholders meeting and he must have walked away feeling encouraged about the prospects or else he would not have invested a bean in the Company. He is also paying a 20-25% premium on the price pre-shareholders meeting.

I don't think the investment is a token investment, I think its a real top up on his 1 000 000 share options that he already has.

My take on the Company is that it's a full disclosure company and when they have something to say, they say it. They don't seem to hold anything back (in fact often they say too much!), so I would not imagine he has any information that we don't have.

The only negative I can find (and I am clutching at straws here and contradicting my earlier comments) is that sometimes the directors buy shares to give the market confidence when they need to buy a bit of time, hopefully this is not the case here and the drilling results will be out any day now.

I don't think the recent share price movement/volume has been driven by Allan Mulligan's share purchases, I think it has been driven by one or all of the following:

- expectation that the Kihabe drilling results will be out soon which will hopefully increase the grade and size of the resource;

- expectation on the propsects of a diamond deal and a re launch of the diamond project;

- expectation that the other Zinc targets being drilled will soon reveal potential for an additional resource;

- expectation on an announcement on the beginning of the PFS at Kihae;

- expectation on pending corporate action;

- encouraging support from State Once Stockbrokers or Astairs, London

But his purchase of shares must give the market some confidence.

Drilling results in December ? I am hopefull that we will see them earlier, hopefully in November.

My theory is simply driven be the recent announcemnet that the diamond drilling was at an advanced stage, the core was being cut at the time of the 27th September announcement(a month and a half ago)and that the results would be announced as soon as they became available.

But, please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 78334486 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22596873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.