FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Sunday weekly wrap up, page-6

1. 2,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Hi All

Just when you thought the quality of posts could go no higher, up steps Jordy to belt it out of the park. Brilliant, Jordy: Inciteful, witty, inventive; a great Sunday read.

Dunno about you blokes, but I reckon jordy has captured the almost irrepressible mood of expectation now building like a steadily inflating balloon. The tension is now palpable, with an over-subscribed CR, a drill ship closing in on its watery quarry (literal and figurative), and buyers resembling sailors on shore leave queuing outside a knock shop and fearing the ladies will be worn out by the time their turn comes. Yes there might yet be some downward pressure as shorts manoeuvre to exit the premises, but I'm betting the buyers start stepping up to meet the sellers as the drill bit spins. This week will be interesting.

The word is out: They're printing money in Collins Street for delivery in 2016. Don't miss out. Hang on to what you have and grab as many as possible at the (what now seems might be a genuine) discount eight cents.

OOO

PS: I've been in touch with Aqua. He is as keen as ever and is travelling beautifully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.