RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Sunmetals

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi Hotcopper team,

I would like to talk about the Sunmetals Zinc Refinery and its proximity to the RVR project.
    As we all know this project is very close to Sunmetals (Townsville) and in the past Kagara has delivered concentrate to them via Trucks.
    I wanted to make mention that Sunmetals are currently finishing off their Truck loading facility on site. They are also in the process of starting another business called Korea Zinc Trucking (or something similar).

This is a very big indication of the potential upside to the RVR project. As they continue to keep building the resource via exploration drilling, the mine life is extended.

Now they have the money to recommission the plant and engage a miner, this company with a valuation of 0.22c / share is drastically undervalued.

In 4-6 months this operation will be producing Zinc concentrate. This concentrate will no doubt be heading straight to Sunmetals at the start. There will also be off take agreements signed and ready in the next month or two.

Look out ASX - this is a potential Disallowed!!

Kudos to those who got in at 5-10c

Looking forward to the ride!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.