BPT 2.46% $1.25 beach energy limited

sunny afternoon, page-3

1. 6,257 Posts.
    selleverything?..maybe other duds but not the beach...the bot has been accumulating all week mainly between .90 and 1.00...the take over rumours have been on the beach before...at the moment it seems to me that there are those who believe that the beach may not reach 2++ before 2010 (if takeover offer if there's going to be one is going to be under 2 which I doubt) hence some sell off of surplus options over last few days and accumulation of mains which are as probably most buyers would agree at a relative bottom bargain basement sp atm...so that's the nut to crack at the beach atm...punt on a take over or look beyond takeover or merger...will options be the better deal or do mains offer better returns??...i'm having a punt each way holding both options and mains but in a contrarian way i'm holding plenty more options than mains atm which may bite me from behind if any offer accepted under 2 but could also turn out better for me and anybody else giving the options a go...it still is a wide open game isn't it?...i.e. nobody knows anything specific yet?! sp pattern may also just an expression of general market sentiment atm...have we seen the bottom and will phoenix start rising again or are we still in for more rude shocks?stay tuned...alas nothing's for certain,,,cheers nevertheless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.030(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.28 $1.22 $15.32M 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 286283 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 39750 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.