MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Yeah it doesn't seem like a high level company making deal...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Yeah it doesn't seem like a high level company making deal Munji, its a lead into financial security and a cost covering basis for the company with the added leverage and product market exposure, word of mouth into the ER and spreading through the industry and the other services that attend emergency situations, fire, police, rescue and the whole state's services could be pumping before we know it. Perhaps even a military application given some of the humanity they have to deal with at times. Nah Munji the big one for the SunnyWipes IMHO will come from MDV's involvement in the World Health Organization's global hand sanitization incentives. MetaM's are great and will make a monsa but I have a feeling that a little big monster of a company can be made here overnight with a global supply of sunnywipes..
    You know to have market competition against Johnston and Johnston, with a little hard work and initiative, a little luck and a little persistence MDV could easily give Johnston & johnston's hand sanitizing and wipes revenue a wake up call to an up and coming SunnyWipes leg of MDV. Its has to be almost time for a follow up story in the Australian.. Maybe they are waiting for the MetaM deal to give readers a double success whammy. Anyway its great news for the company and comforting news for the stock. I'm almost certain that before the end of the next quarter we will be looking at a very different share price level. Just an opinion of course, but a reduced risk stock with plenty of upside is effectively a prime target for most investment modeling..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.