SRL 3.66% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Sunrise 2023, page-16

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I could say the same to you, how can you keep on just seeing oh an announcement will be days or weeks and will be 3x or 5x the price.

Now you think it could be 12 months away but sam is looking very confident and you feel that he would love to tell us but you think NDA's are preventing him.

You have been saying this for 5 plus years.

My agenda isn't an agenda it is simply what I feel is going on.

It's what Ive seen time and time again when investing in spec stocks over 20 years, from mining, to pharmaceutical to tech.

This is a record on repeat for me. I'm just sharing my experience and my point of view.

Ive lost a ton of money in the early 2000's having a mentality that I was invested in the biggest and best u308, graphene, lithium, rare earths, coal seem gas mines you name it I've seen these discussions time and time again, this thread is kinda like groundhog day, except in those days, I was you and CJ and others.

And there were posters like me who I dispised and I was convinced were shorters or paid manipulators........

When you have been around share forums and markets for any number of years you soon see repetition.

I am simply calling out glaring issues that you guys gloss over and resort to name-calling.

The first that comes to mind is how do we still not have permitting sorted?? Seriously how is that still not done? How are the roads not sorted to get the autoclaves there? How long ago did CLQ buy them, how has that not been done when we are paying a CEO 600K a year? Seriously what has he been doing?

These are very real issues but no one wants to actually acknowledge them, people want to focus on whether I was at work or not and why didn't I ask the questions at the AGM.

I put a list up because I new I couldn't attend, CJ asked about the road and it wasn't answered, strange eh, I wonder what the question was??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.015(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 43.0¢ 41.5¢ $7.482K 17.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 2948 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 4.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ 2119
Last updated 10.44am 17/06/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.