SRL 4.24% 61.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Precisely! The cure for low prices is low prices. With mines...

1. 2,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Precisely! The cure for low prices is low prices. With mines closing down and no capital for new mines, the demand curve will soon get ahead of the supply curve and prices will recover. Sunrise remains well positioned in comparison with many peers. I think Sam should be taking the opportunity now to update the Project Execution Plan. Hopefully, this gets released to market when they update us on the option to relocate the refinery to the US.

I suspect that Nickel has bottomed out. Closing prices for Nickel out 3months, 6months, 1yr etc. are all higher than the spot price. How quickly will the Nickel price recover? Hard to say, but things can change quickly.

My view on the SRL share price is that we will certainly see further declines. If I were a betting man, I'd be picking a low of 26c.

I think Sam and Bob have been treating shareholders very poorly. Bob was out there slagging Nickel and Sam has simply stopped promoting the company. Bob can probably afford to give up on Sunrise, but I don't think he will. He strikes me as the kind of guy who hates losing. Considering all his contacts, I reckon there is a good chance Bob might find a new 'sexier' project for Sunrise. He has been spending a lot of time in Saudi Arabia. I wonder whether he might secure a project in the middle east for Sunrise?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.025(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $55.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 61.5¢ 53.5¢ $38.70K 68.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
61.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 4.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
56.5¢ 61.5¢ 53.5¢ 14969
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.