sunrise david koch this morning dug in, page-79

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Iranman said ; It sold at 200k for a reason and like Koch said, despite Nafan saying otherwise, most her properties were regional where there hasn't been much growth. So I'd be surprised if her 6 million value was actually right.

From what I hear of folks owning property in Cairns it was quite recessed after the GFC as many tourist spots got wacked further with the high aussie dollar , mining pull back and oversupply of houses . Looks like she could of bought at the right time and providing it is rented will be able to sell into the boom if it ever gets back to Cairns . Note property booms always start in CBD or close to and head outwards with the terrorist towns being near the end of the boom .imo .

I like the guys strategy in only buying houses or units below market value as it gives a buffer .
    I don't like the idea of just buying a house for the sake of having a rental property . The fact he looks to buy one or 2 a year tells me he is averaging up and as long as he doesn't get greedy and then get caught long with to much debt it looks like a good scenario .
    Good on him and her as well .

cheers g

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.