SRL 6.09% 61.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Sunrise Financing Deal, page-65

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171

Gotta make you question your analysis and what weve been told in the news eh?

You find it had to believe the market cap is only 190 million, considering the huge potential this operation has. So what are you basing that on? Words from news articles and words from management who are desperately trying to get this thing off the ground.

So if it is cheap, why is there only 32 buyers willing to buy 60k of shares......

Why is the entire market so stupid that they can't see the potential?? Thats the question, so what are you missing, what is wrong with the project, why cant we sign an equity partner after completing a DFS 4 years ago and re ramping it with a PEP 2 years ago.

There have always been excuses, oh the water business had to be split, (how is that going)

Oh we're a cobalt mine.

No wait we've also got nickel,

Now we've got scandium,

Hell, we have platinum too,

Bloody hell we're, the best green sustainable mine on the planet...

Still nothing

Now we're looking at rare earths, if there was any type of repeating sequence here what is it?
    Umm we cant sign a deal and the market doesn't like us.

So maybe your analysis of huge potential has been corrupted by unreliable sources? Maybe we're simply to expensive, maybe we need to raise money on market to get this going..... ah non-disclosure clause, the truth is we may never know....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
0.035(6.09%)
Mkt cap ! $55.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 61.0¢ 56.5¢ $15.00K 25.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2300 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 1885 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
58.0¢
  Change
0.035 ( 0.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ 6494
Last updated 15.56pm 16/05/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.