SRL 2.33% 42.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Sunrise...Financing the Mine, page-105

1. 2,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    My bet is that it is Chinese behind the global slam down of metals, including Co and Ni. Since their Go Out program, state owned/controlled enterprises have been gobbling up metals mines/off takes around the world. I believe they now are sprinting to take control of way over 50% of global production. This is exactly what they did with rare earths and now are doing with battery metals--EV global domination is one of the big tech takeover areas in their China 2025 program. Drive down the prices and pick up everything cheaper. Why not? Certainly RF is aware of all of this given his China connections and isn't interested in giving OUR METALS away in this scam at this time. Patience and, letting the Chinese do all the work, picking up some additional cheap shares is the way to go, in my opinion. Was that kinda what RF was telescoping with his recent share purchases and will confirm with another round of share purchases? Hello RF! Those here not having been involved/researched what decades of unfair trade worldwide has meant for China in foreign exchange currency reserves shouldn't doubt the gargantuan cash reserve China has to short each and every one of the markets big time on a global scale. Aren't they sweat--shaft everyone else and smile all the way to the Bank of China. Sorry, I can't stand these fanatic nationalists in the international arena.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.