SRL 0.48% 52.3¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Sunrise Sensitivity to Cobalt Price, page-25

1. 6,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190

On the DRC project you are making stuff up blackey. Nowhere, and I mean nowhere, has CLQ announced or subsequently confirmed that they (or Multotec for that matter) will receive a water treatment service fee per unit of water treated. Neither has Cleantec announced or subsequently confirmed that they or Multotec will recover and sell copper from this project - think of the logistical cost to set up and ship a minuscule mass of copper and you will understand how ludicrous this suggestion is. If CLQ has announced these terms, please show us all where this can be confirmed. Since these are revenue generating activities, they would be important if they were true. 

I didn't call you liar about the coal. I questioned the accuracy of your statement on "Chinese official policy" by presenting factual information from a Chinese government agency. You chose not to answer my question. That's how debating works. I disagreed with you, I didn't call you a liar. 

"Now deal with the bs argument you use to say current spot prices will destroy the financing what rubbish." I didn't say that - once again you have misunderstood the point of my commentary. I said that the value of the Sunrise project is inextricably linked to cobalt price (and nickel price) and with the current capitulation of the Co (and Ni) price, the market was discounting heavily, the value of Sunrise. This discounting is being reflected in the SP and the lower the SP drifts, the more difficult financing becomes. In connecting the spot price and financing dots, you've missed out the other five, which if included, clearly outline the point of my post.   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.3¢
Change
-0.003(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $47.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 54.0¢ 51.0¢ $40.72K 77.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3931 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 12 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.