BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Sunset Date Established and Bearish Summary, page-383

1. 6,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2466
    I only thought the drill might have been possible if MMR partly helped fund it. Now there is a definite probability that they may never gain reinstatement according to their 22/06/2021 ASX:MMR announcement I think the possibility of funding it, in the time frame they have available is 0%... devastating. Even worse is if they become a ’money sink’ and BPH has to spend money to get their share of Advent off them (in specie distribution), then there will be even less money for the drill...(which is what I said when we first learnt of the in-specie distribution, which is why it was a good idea to go with their current plan: get MMR reinstated, but that looks like it has failed, they already tried to get the PDF status reviewed, and that failed, now they are appealing, but I don’t have any hope for that appeal, they broke the rules and the appeal will probably fail.)

I predict some more of the top 20 holders, other than myself will realise this and they will fall like dominoes, the share price will probably fall by 50% until some good news. But, I’m afraid this might be the end of the road.

Cast your mind back to 12months ago, a predominant theory was that the PEP-11 decision was waiting for MMR. Now it looks like MMR is waiting for PEP-11. Worst case scenario they are waiting for each other... part of the NOPTA guidelines do talk about funding, and that funding might be from a “parent company” (MMR).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $994 52.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 5173640 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1512527 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.