BPH 0.00% 2.3¢ bph energy ltd

thanks for taking the time I appreciate your insight. In regards...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    thanks for taking the time I appreciate your insight. In regards to the sunset date the email from NOPTA does say that the JA can consider the time taken to make a decision when granting extensions.

From NOPTA's response:
    'This means if approved in full, regardless of the approval date, the end of Permit Year 4 will be extended by 24 months to 12/02/2022. Whether or not consideration is given to include the time taken to make a decision is a matter for the Joint Authority. Once again please note that a decision has not been made yet on either of the applications.'

You would think that if they were going to approve an application they would also make sure that there is an adequate time frame to ensure the work program could realistically be completed.

You kind of referenced this above saying 'can you imagine the Government approving the extension, and not that but also issuing the company with even more time than what they asked for?' - well yes, considering that in this scenario specifically the time spent with the JA has gone past the permit's expiry and is eating into what would be their new exploration time frame AND now we know NOPTA has specifically mentioned that this is something the Joint authority can take in consideration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $78.95K 3.451M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 915662 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 10540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.