A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

SUNSET DATE, page-21

1. 17,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi Atom99, yes it’s been discussed in newspaper etc that it would make sense for them or MIN to establish a regional hub in the area by acquiring a number of assets in the area. I had previously posted on ESS that it should consider possibility of initially using A40 processing plant to contract process its ore given its so close, though I wasn’t sure of A40 plant status/utilisation.

But yes likely they or someone would bid for A40 with existing mining licence and plant and ESS offer provides a good indication of what the inground resource is now worth on market. Let’s hope the ESS offer gets increased, shares are currently trading just above the offer price, which is a cash offer of 50c.

Thanks for info on ASIC , looks like they may at least be aware that our shares may now have a considerable value, guess all eyes will be on that valuation report and whether it gives a fair valuation and references current transactions in play. Also eyes on the Administrator and decision on whether to extend sunset date given now likely value in our shares, guess we will find out soon on that extension request.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.