MSO mobilesoft limited

sunsets on mso, page-15

1. 2,986 Posts.
    No spin (I'll leave that to you & phishgutz on the RMA forum). My understanding is that there is a signed order, but that VE have been very very slow in their part of the deal - testing & payment & are technically in breach. With the Administrator now in, maybe all bets are off as far as the VE contract is concerned and the larger, more lucrative other proposals on offer can be bedded down which coudn't have, if the VE contract was on foot due to exclusivity clauses. Uniacke has his own problems with servicing the debt on VE (for which he paid way to much for) and a negative ACCC ruling finally handing down any day & Blockbuster USA about to give up on him and sell the Aussie business to a very good & highly respected operator.

No I don't have an office next to the Administrator, no I don't work for MSO, I am just a humble shareholder with a strong belief in the product & who makes it his business to talk to other shareholders, read avidly newspapers & trade journals (though I must admit missing your industry gossip sheet newtrader). As for Mr Simms, he can answer for his actions himself either at the next shareholders meeting or in court. I have never had faith in the man & should I ever meet him would tell him so to his face.

Fortunately for we small shareholders, rumour has it that there is effectively a takeover of control by some very shrewed, experienced and cashed up players who are extremely well connected. I for one, will not be accepting any of the low ball offers going around to sell shares off market. I'll go along for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.