SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Sunshine Heart, Inc. Secures Up to $10 Million in Growth Capital From Silicon Valley Bank, page-23

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I'm not too fussed.

It sort of makes the next 12 months do or die for SHC.

They need to aggressively up enrollments AND/OR get the Interim analysis approved.

Realistically this financing gives them another 6 months before its do or die I feel.

They've bought themselves 6 more months of crap results before they're in trouble.

I personally feel, that the next two quarters are going to be the inflection points.

SHC expected bugger all enrollments and outperformed in a quarter where they shouldn't have.

Now, the silly season is gone. So if they got 14 or so last quarter, you'd expect a strong outperformance of that over the next two quarters.

Next thing you know, SP at 8-10, 40 million raised for 5 million new shares. We're at 20 million shares on issue but fully funded till completion of both EU and US trials. Then we're back on track. The only issue would be that our endgame targets goes from 75-150 down to 50-100 dollars per shares.

If this hits 50 dollars per share, I don't think any of us would be complaining at all. Yes 150 would be better, but meh, that still a lazy 10 bag from today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.