SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Semi - until you see management buying I also think it would be...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Semi - until you see management buying I also think it would be a mistake to load up. You are right in your suggestion of 2 of the driving points with the addition of the analysis of results from the trials. While we don't know the results - when people die it tends to signal that the product is not performing as hoped!! If people keep dying, regardless of enrolments we have a problem. And before someone jumps in and says the deaths were in the control arm - how do you know that? I strongly suspect that there will be no good news around enrolments for some time yet, we have lost a lot of momentum there and it will take time to get things moving again. The additional concern is staff stability. The company is currently having today out the likes of Kim and there are confidentiality agreements surrounding her departure so it would be not to assume that either they were dissatisfied with her perforce of vice versa. Unfortunately I suspect the latter. If we have another exec leave over the next few months there will be more offloading and we will get hammered again. All said I remain a holder and remain hopeful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.