SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

teddy im with u in the same boat so are others here. if neuro...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    teddy

im with u in the same boat so are others here.
    if neuro which made us all hold on to our shares after the change in management , if it had any potential why hasnt any single big company lent a hand ? they could buy the whole company for peanuts.
    why on earth does he go and buy aquadex and spend millions and dilute the living hell out of everyone ( aside that so far aquadex has been a huge blunder )
    offered erb when the market cap was about 10m , to find a consortium in the middle east and buy the company for double the market cap $20m and let someone who actually wants this to be a success run the company
    he said hes not looking to sell at these valuations. just as he said he wont raise at $1.3 as its not in any1s interest. so he raises at $0.17

look at it this way , erb is getting paid whether the stock is at a $100 or at $0. As hes somehow the chairman , he gets to make these decisions. And as we can see , the board has no backbone and not a single peep to stop these shenanigans over the past year.

add to it , why aquadex ? his previous company which was sold after he was laid off . He wasnt the ceo of chf solutions when it got sold. they sold it for about 60m after he left.
    does he personally benefit ? from each aquadex sold ? Id look into that because there is no way in hell that " an established executive" with a long credible cv , would make a mockery of the situation the company is now in.

after all this dilution , the company's cash position is still very bleak. from the whole diluting in stages , what on earth are you doing.

sold half my position the other day with a huge huge loss , and wouldnt mind selling the lot
    the warning signs were everywhere , I accept my loss its my wrong judgement and stubborness

but why hasnt any1 who caused the stocks demise been punished ?

and dont tell me that all that has happened is " clean " and just circumstances.

goodluck to everyone , but this isnt the same company we invested in , and the ceo isnt the one to take this forward.

200k improvement per quarter , but according to erb everyone is excited and hes on course to make the $10m target.

you made the $10m what next ? have another raise to finance neuro ?

he made the wrong turn and he continued forward and now there is no way back.

and erb , if you somehow read this , have the balls , man up and explain to shareholders how on earth did u fk all this up and still kept ur job

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.