FAR 1.53% 49.8¢ far limited

Far SP runs with a lot of emotion. Its easy to love this stock ,...

1. 756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Far SP runs with a lot of emotion. Its easy to love this stock , but its one rule we’re told not to do. Traders play on this.

Volumes 10-15 million and slow SP increase’s daily are perfect IMO. I don’t like the morning increases and afternoon sell offs, as no matter how small the volume , someone playing it , even if its small.

Generally speaking though , DT are at work on volumes above 25 million IMO. Even trading days when insiders may have been at work , volumes didn’t surpass this amount. Insiders will be aware of dealings with future JVP, consequently I’m not expecting any spikes pre ANN, but a steady increase 10 days out , MAYBE.

A lot of traders would have pushed this stock aside for now , as there is no hype and SH won’t be pushing that BUY signal on a stock that’s up 15% for the day, now they’ll be saying ……….. lets wait till late afternoon!

ST holders will await the ANN and the inevitable increase to 15c plus. ANN of JVP could come with a bonus, drilling dates. We’re aware of the time frame that may have been asked by the Petronsen/Senegal concerning Farming. If that’s the case SP could jump to 20c plus if terms favorable to FAR. ST holders may free carry etc at this time or take the profit. Very tempting!! I have noticed quite a few posters have ST buy as a sentiment. LT , we’re all aware of the riches and the down side , but the deep sea drill the one we’re hoping on!

Current SP is a steal. IMO

I had emailed FAR about the president decree, but until now, no reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.8¢
Change
0.008(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $30.11K 60.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 26587 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 26153 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.