FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

buynhold: I have spent a lot of time researching CR'sSo many...

1. 1,383 Posts.
    buynhold: I have spent a lot of time researching CR's

So many companies have done CR's and short term traders have been caught...not to mention the long term investors...Although traders have a shorter term approach to get caught in a CR is a disaster as I have found out.

You get caught in the trading halt when the stock looks like it's on the move...and then they slap on the TH

When it comes out of the TH it opens around 30% lower...just above the issue price of the new shares which are always offered to the instos first...and it takes months for the SP to recover...

and the issue price is always at a known fibonnacci ratio retrace which guarantees that the new issue price will be supported as traders buy in at these prices...sucked in by your own trading tools ...

The stock is then offloaded by the instos just above the issue price....once that's done they are gone and there's no interest left because the supposed announcement never comes...

It's absolutely discusting that they can get away with it...in fact there has been so many complaints that ASIC are reviewing the rules for CR's but hey they are probably in on it...

anyway rant over!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $19.47K 39.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52572 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 357 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.