Super foods sound like another scam, page-37

1. 12,390 Posts.
    Pic my love glad to see your magical prose. Pint =Pinto  savvy?  He's the one which I responded to?
    "Who is this "god" who wants us only to eat dates?"  He's the god from the bible, and seeing the bible was only based on a small sector of the middle east, and back then dates would have been a big part of the diet, one can only assume god endorsed dates?

Yes sugar can be weaned from us Pic, just as alcohol and ciggies can. That doesn't say it's not addictive?...I don't ever recall swishing a stalk of cane in my tea, it was usually processed sugar, same goes for cakes etc.....whats your point?  Do you cook with sugar cane stalks in your muffins?

"Exercise? I am currently recovering from having broken my jaw, split my chin open (stitching required) and blackened my eyes as a consequence four weeks ago of undertaking some exercise. There goes your exercise theory......lol."     Oh dear thats no good Pic...why not try exercising while sober?

I just posted in another thread about the ageing genes Pic, your mum must have had them if she ate unhealthily all her life and did no exercise?
    Some people will just live longer, and it's usually a genetic thing.  I'll be around a while yet if my father and grandfather are anything to go by, so I get a warm glow with a sense of excitement when I imagine all those lovely future interactions we can have.   what.png 

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.