Super foods sound like another scam, page-55

1. 18,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hi Mogga  - so sorry to hear about your loss -  seems every family has a cancer story . . .  so sorry again, for your wife, too!

interesting about tooth decay -  my girl had all her old mercury-containing fillings taken out years ago and always looked after her teeth; never 'did drugs', always ate a vegetable-based good diet, some chicken, some fish included, but I also think living and working in a big polluted city like London, late hours (she was/is a gig musician, worked at Abbey Road for years, which is very stressful - no breaks, too expensive) thrived on all the stress, like I did.

Unlike me I do not think she was ever able to get away from the stress -
    I have always taken 'moments for myself' like getting up early, when no-one is about yet and sitting out in the garden, watching the world wake up - a kind of meditation, which I have done all my life . . .

Not to forget that we are subject to environmental poisons/influences which we are not aware of - or whose dangers we haven't as yet assessed properly - as in excessive mobile phone use - or the towers which enable the wonders of modern communication - are they really harmless to our health?
    Go well -
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.