Speaking of plumbs, here's a real super food discovered...

1. 11,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2037
    Speaking of plumbs, here's a real super food discovered accidently by our own CSIRO in a cross breeding experiment. Here's the poop: Circa 6/7 years ago after said cross breeding experiment resulting in a plumb breed now known as 'Queen Garnet,' the CIRO then discovered, during extensive testing on rats (with the usual control groups), that no matter how much fatty food they fed the QG fed rats, they didn't accumulate fat around their vital organs and lived way longer than the average rat.. Further test were carried out on rats fed fat inducing food until they were obese. Then they were fed a supplement of QG for several months along with the same fatty food - and behold, these fat rats had not only lost all fat around their vital organs, but they too lived longer than the average rat.
    The CSRIO is now selling the cultivar all over the world for many, many $Millions. That aside, they started to sell the Queen Garnet fruit variety in the major supermarkets in Oz for $26 per KG, but they were so popular to the people in the know (one would be Barg) that they stopped supply of the fresh fruit, and now only sell it in bottled concentrate for $5 x 250ml.

More than 6 years ago the doctors told me that Consuela had a rare form of inoperable cancer in its 4th stage and would be gone in a few years, so for the hell of it I started her on a daily dose of QG plumbs - not because I thought it was a cure, but to keep her healthy. No doubt coincidental, but 6 years later and she is as fit as a Mallee bull with cancer antigen levels lower than a normal, healthy person. Doctors are dumbfounded.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.